- Don't ask for root password more than one
- Make load of metadata more dynamic, first load packages lists, history, groups etc. when we need it.
- Optimized frontend package caching
- Better progress and more info when getting packages and populate the package view
- Show updateinfo for all packages, not just updates
- Show all updateinfo records, not just the last one
- Added Click-able Project URL on package Description view to open project homepage in a browser
- Added Click-able Bugzilla links to open bugzilla reports in a browser
- Added package info page with package dependency informations
- Updateinfo in separate view like changelog / filelist
- Added search options to select the fields to search in
- Added search while typing on packages, if more 3 chars has been entered and there is only one word
- Added typeahead search toggle button (left of search entry)
- Pressing Esc will clear the package search entry and undo current search
- Show both installed and update for same package in a search
- Show old version of a installonly packages in a search
- Added better history transaction package view.
- Added History transaction search
Queue/Command line commands:
- Added 'install xxx' and 'remove yyy' commands on queue page. it gives the same result as
yum install xxx and yum remove yyy
- Add completion entry for queue commands.
- add support for command line commands.
- 'yumex foobar' will search for 'foobar'
- 'yumex <action> foobar' : (<action> = [install, remove, update, downgrade, reinstall] )
- It will populate the pending action queue, based on the action
- Added -X (--execute) to automatic process actions from command line commands.
- Added -y (--yes) to disable transaction dialog and "Do you want to exit" dialog (to be used with -X)
- Added right click popup on installed packages with options to reinstall or downgrade to a selected package
- Added status icon in notification error.
- Clicking on it will hide/show window
- Right Click show a menu with an quit option
- Tooltip show current action from progress dialog
- Added progress dialog when getting category packages (by repository)
- Added '--update-only' option to start yumex in update only mode
- Added '--search-only' option to start yumex in search only mode
Fix translation issues with gtkbuilder strings.
Read more information about yumex in the documentation
Get yumex from updates-testing for F13,F14.
yum --enablerepo=updates-testing install yumex